Published on October 18, 2019
Orbital O2: Marine Licence - Project Information Summary
This Project Information Document is designed to provide Marine Scotland and their consultees with information on the project to allow them to consider the application for a new Marine Licence.
This document forms part of the application and is accompanied by the following additional documents:
- Marine Safety Navigational Risk Assessment; and
- Draft Project Specific Environmental Monitoring Plan.
- Press release: Orbital Marine Power takes final lessons from SR2000 bringing prototype programme to a close
- Guest blog: Orbital Marine focused on the future
- Press release: Orbital set ambition on installing first floating tidal farm at EMEC
- Press release: Orbital and SKF team up for Orbital O2 power train supply
- Press Release: Orbital Marine Power awarded £3.4m from Scottish Goverment