27 Jun 2018
PRESS RELEASE: Scotrenewables powers through winter storms.Performance statistics released by Orkney based Scotrenewables Tidal Power confirm its SR2000 tidal current turbine delivered impressive generation throughout heavy...
13 Sep 2017
Press Release: Scotrenewables Powers Orkney GridSR2000 floating tidal turbine produces 116MWh in less than a week of continuous generation: around 7% of Orkney’s electricity demand...
23 Feb 2016
Press Release: Horizon 2020 Grant €10m To Scotrenewables Flotec ProjectThe European Commission’s largest research and innovation programme, Horizon2020, has awarded a grant of €10 million (£7.75m) to advance the...
- Guest blog: Orbital Marine focused on the future
- Press release: Orbital set ambition on installing first floating tidal farm at EMEC
- Press release: Orbital and SKF team up for Orbital O2 power train supply
- Press Release: Orbital Marine Power awarded £3.4m from Scottish Goverment
- Press release: Orbital O2 to be built by TEXO Group in Dundee